I'm not buying him a hearing aid...

November 02, 2009

...he did it to himself.

When Chris first bought the surround sound, he tested it out.  I was one floor up on the opposite side of the house, in the closet, and I could still tell what movie he was watching. (I was putting away laundry, in case anyone was wondering why I was hanging out in the closet).

Well, he now has decided he needs to show our roommates the awesome power of the surround sound.  Here I sit, minding my own business trolling the internet, when suddenly... I am transported to a front row seat at the world's largest movie theater.  And I am sitting in a different room of the house.

Not that Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen doesn't make a great showcase for our new speaker system.  But I say, who needs more than one television when the surround sound on the first one is loud enough you can hear it in the ENTIRE HOUSE?

0 comments: