P.S. Apparently I need to retrain myself on how to use a staple gun

February 14, 2011

So to make a long story short, I was attempting to staple some things to some stuff and in the middle of attaching a laminated piece of paper to some corrugated plastic I hear, "pffffft".

I paused, perplexed for a minute.  Then....

Ohcrapohcrapohcrap.

I just stapled into a can of spray paint.

I lift up the corrugated plastic and underneath is a can of spray paint, rapidly exploding paint out of its side.  It's spraying everywhere and I panic and I don't know what to do so I throw the spray paint in the tool box but then it is still leaking paint everywhere and I scramble to put it in a plastic bag and finally get it in the bag but now I've got paint all over my hands.

Bonus: I managed not to get black spray paint all over my clothes.

Bummer:  I did get black spray paint all over my hands.  So much for having a pretty manicure at my fancy dinner tonight.

And so ends Part I.  Stay tuned for Part II...

0 comments: